Verizon has essentially stolen my trade in. I'll be switching to a different carrier as soon as I can.
JimmyD49

I traded in an in old phone last Black Friday (about nine months ago) as part of a promotion, where there was a Black Friday promo plus getting credit back for a trade in. I never heard anything back after they received my phone, but they charged me for a promotion buyback as if I had never sent it in. I have since talked with four different customer service representatives, with each confirming that they did get the phone, and that I should be getting the promo. The first two said someone would contact me, but surprise, no one did. The third said he would directly fix it, and yet, my bill has been the exact same. The most recent one said they would put a note in and someone would contact me, but after the first three, why would this be any different. At this point, they have essentially stolen my phone, as they promised payment for sending it in, I sent it, and they have refused to do anything further with payment. It's absolutely ridiculous the amount of time I've had to put into each of the conversations with customer support. If you're reading this, don't trust Verizon with any trade ins, and if you have other options for carriers, consider them. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's so important to receive the promotions you qualify for! I'm so sorry to learn about what happened with your trade-in, and I'm sure we can help you get a resolution. To begin, please send us a Private Note, thank you! 

-Jordan

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi again JimmyD49! I will send you a Private Note to continue. Thank you! 

-Jordan

0 Likes