Verizon has no record of my trade in
jengo75
Enthusiast - Level 2

On January 7th, I traded in two phones to Verizon for credit towards new devices. I shipped these in one box (because that’s all the store gave us), via UPS on Saturday, January 8th. According to my tracking receipt that was given to me at UPS, the phones were received at the dock on Wed. January 26th in Fort Worth Texas. I never got an email from Verizon indicating they were received but my tracking number shows that they were indeed delivered.

Fast forward to this evening, I get two emails stating that they will be removing my promotional credits on both phones due to Verizon not receiving the trade ins. I tried calling but your customer service is closed. I was then directed to live chat where I spent an hour typing back and forth with an agent, only for her to tell me she would be issuing a ticket. Chat is absolutely useless by the way, it takes at least ten min for the agent to reply. (That’s another rant for another day)

So my next phone bill is going to be huge and I’m sure Verizon will not resolve the ticket that the agent put in for me.. I’ve been with Verizon for over 15 years and this is UNEXCEPTIONABLE. Im at the point where I just want to wash my hands of Verizon. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon has no record of my trade in
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to get any promotion you qualify for. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes