Verizon hidden fees.
GLEE01
Enthusiast - Level 1

Been a customer since the inception of Verizon Wireless. Being told my bill would be around 140.00 and suddenly went to 162.00 in one week and following another week, now over 300.00. Verizon claims these fees are for upgrade and activation for support and other services for the first thirty days of new phone ownership. Never signed a receipt to this agreement with the local Verizon store and now being forced upon us as consumers. These services are already provided as part of our plans through the "MY VERIZON APP."  I hope the Verizon rep forwards my complaint to CEO Hans Vestburg office. Six years past, Verizon ported two of my phones illegally and resolved after a criminal report was filed and lengthy legal parameters were met. Now charging hidden fees without signature on receipts. Not provided a receipt at the store level. This can't get more concerning. I hope this forum will get a logical response rather a trans scripted response.

General

Re: Verizon hidden fees.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concern regarding the One Time Fees when purchasing a new device and also the charges on your bill. As a fellow consumer I would also be concerned if my bill was higher than expected. Allow us to take a closer look at this matter, please send us a Private Note at your earliest convenience to better assist. ~Vic

0 Likes
Re: Verizon hidden fees.
GLEE01
Enthusiast - Level 1

Spent over 2.75 hours on the phone. Representative Dakota was nice, but issue was above his level. His supervisor Claudia was rude and offered a 33.3% credit which tells me your right as the customer BUT, this is all you are getting.  Then she told me to look at my receipt I printed from email after they took over additional 400.00 which I did not have access to receipt until after I left store. To no avail, could not find an upgrade or device activation notation on the receipt. This tells me HIDDEN FEE!

0 Likes