Re: Verizon is dragging on an issue they caused.
Not applicable

CLADIRON wrote:

I'm not going to argue on here regarding the issue I'm just trying to find

a resolution and it sounds like you just want to argue. There would be no

need in having to look at the fine print that close on a contract if

nothing had been changed for so many years.

You ARE arguing because the resolution is you finally accepting your unlimited data is gone and it isn't coming back. That's the facts. Don't get mad at us because we are telling you the truth instead of what you want to hear. Would you rather us fill you with false hope or tell you the truth? Let's us know so we can all be on the same page.

CLADIRON
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm not mad at you or anyone else on his page. I understand your trying to

tell me what the outcome of this will be even tho I am dissatisfied with

what your saying. But, I will keep posting here Facebook, or any other

means to point out I was wronged by Verizon. Plain and simple. They have

acknowledged they made the mistake. While the unlimited access I had was

wrongfully taken from me, haven't even got an offer on more data than the 2

gig THEY aloted me. It's just wrongful business practices they are using.

Its he point they don't care about their customers as long as they're

making that final dollar.

0 Likes
Trailmanor

They did the same thing to my wife!

We have a family plan, and had been out-of-contract for many months.  They kept calling and begging us to upgrade, but my wife and I have unlimited data (and 2 other "feature phones" with no data).  They offered an individual 6 GB plan for the same $30/month as the unlimited if we'd upgrade and still give us subsidized phones.

Said I'd think about it - they called every 2-4 weeks with the same offer.  Finally, when the HTC One (M8) came out, we went to the store to upgrade my wife... think it was like April / May this year.  The guy in the store kept saying how good the 6GB offer was, and after looking at my wife's data usage, said "you'll never go over that, you're good".

She loved her new phone.  In late June, I got a text that she was at 75% of her data.  I logged into the website and saw she was on a 2 GB plan for the same $30.  I then spent probably a dozen hours over the next weeks and it could not be resolved.

You see, it had been more than 30 days, so it was "my fault" - our bill is auto-paid, and has been for many years, so we don't get paper bills or even email.  There was nothing they would do, and they pulled up a digital copy of the contract my wife signed even had "2GB" in the fine print even while the rep was telling us how good the 6 GB plan was.  Why would I have double-checked what had been promised to us at least 3 times?  I even told the reps who called to "make sure that is clearly noted in our account so there is no doubt when we go upgrade" and was assured it would be.

So, this was COMPLETELY INTENTIONAL.  In the end, I managed to beg a 5 GB plan, with credit to the 2GB pricing for 24 months, but will be leaving Verizon when this is over... and I've been a customer since AirTouch in 1997.  I still have my unlimited plan, and a Galaxy S3 which is fine (except the speaker sound is so feeble compared to the HTC, that the kids want to use wife's phone instead).

0 Likes
Re: Re: Verizon is dragging on an issue they caused.
Trailmanor

Not sure how my Dad's name is on this post, since its my account (I have my parents added with feature phones)... I logged in with my account-holder username and password, though my Dad is an authorized user.

0 Likes
Re: Re: Verizon is dragging on an issue they caused.
Weth
Legend

Only you can see the full name. We can only see your nickname of  Trailmanor Trailmanor.

0 Likes
CLADIRON
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would like to pass on my great news. After sending a letter (not email) threw the Verizon chain of command, i have got my unlimited package added back to my account.

Verizon admitted once again that it was there fault in the removal of my unlimited plain, and corrected it.

Now i'm a happy camper.