Verizon is not honoring employee discount
Unresolved

I work for a company that has a deal with Verizon that entitles us to a 17% discount. I have gone through the registration process three months in a row now and completed all the requirements. Each time I've gotten a Verizon agent on the phone and each time they've verified that I've properly completed all the necessary steps. The last two times the Verizon agent has assured me that the next month's bill would reflect the discount. The 17% discount has never been honored to date. Obviously, calling the Verizon support line is not the answer. Has anyone had experience in the past with getting Verizon to honor the employee discounts that they've contracted to honor?

thanks

Also, does anyone know of cell phone carriers that do honor the employee discounts that they contract for? At this point, I'm thinking that switching to another carrier is the fastest route to actually resolving this issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon is not honoring employee discount
rcschnoor
Legend

Unresolved wrote:

Has anyone had experience in the past with getting Verizon to honor the employee discounts that they've contracted to honor?

Yes, I currently have an employee discount with Verizon which is being honored. I got the discount by filling out the information at THIS location.

0 Likes
Verizon is not honoring employee discount
Unresolved

yes that is the portal I have used also. I'm glad that it got results for you. Unfortunately that has not been my experience with this portal in the last 3 months. still no resolution from Verizon.

thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand how corporate discounts help reduce monthly costs Unresolved! Applying for a discount should be a breeze! Was your discount approved? If so what percentage is it? If you have already completed the application and the percentage has been applied, it is likely all you qualify for. Each organization may have varying degrees of discounts based on position and profile. Have you reviewed this with your employer?

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
info4u
Contributor - Level 1

What plan are you currently on? Some plans are not able to have the account access/data dicount applied due to not meething the requirements. Such as any data plan lower than $40. I know because I don't get my 20% discount off my tablet plan due to it having 4GB for $30. I only get the accessory discount.

0 Likes
Briyun
Contributor - Level 1

i have discount with the company i work  for as well , i simply went in the coperate store with proof of my identity (photo id) (company id picture id card ) etc.. filled out the form 15 mins later , i was instantly entered in the system bought some acessories new phone etc, right on the spot, ihope this may help ... it did for me...

0 Likes
Briyun
Contributor - Level 1

acessories i got discounts on as well as the add on features

0 Likes
Unresolved

Yep. Verizon owes me 17% for the last 3 months. Primerica is the company I work for.

I’ve been discussing this issue on non Verizon forums also. AT&T has a much better reputation for honoring these types of discounts. If there is no one at Verizon that can make this right then I’ll be transferring all my numbers to AT&T.

Thanks

>> Personal information removed to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
lrrose79

I went into a local corporate store with my pay stub, and name tag.  They entered the info and my discount started on that billing cycle. I would check with them to see if it does have something to do with your plan. I have had discounts from 2 different employers over the last 3 years and discount with other employer was 30% current employer is 22% Plus discounts on equipment and the waive the upgrade fee. I've never had any problem with them honoring the discounts.

0 Likes
UserTamm

Duplicate content, please see: https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/830514

Message edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes