Verizon is playing games with my billing. Who should I switch to?
JOH39999

I have had enough.

Any recommendations on a better carrier?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon is playing games with my billing.  Who should I switch to?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is the issue?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon is playing games with my billing. Who should I switch to?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

The community isn't here to recommend other carriers. Probably why you haven't received any recommendations. Without knowing a background of your issue we can't recommend a solution.

If you are committed to switching, you'll have to do your own research on carriers. We won't do that for you.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

JOH39999 wrote:

I have had enough.

Any recommendations on a better carrier?

A better carrier for some would not necessarily be a better carrier for others. For my needs, there is not a better carrier than Verizon and I have tried many. The coverage is simply not there. For others, that may not be the case. Without knowing WHERE someone actually needs cellular coverage, you cannot tell if the better carrier someone else suggests would ALSO be a better carrier in your case.

0 Likes
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

You do know that your bill doesn't change unless you make changes right?

If they are fraud charges that you didn't authorize call the fraud department they will have you file a police report and once its done they can fix it. if that really is the case.

Otherwise what's the issue and we might be able to help explain it to you. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your help, everyone.

JOH39999, I don’t want to see you give up on Verizon. I’m confident we can work together to find a better solution and resolve your billing concerns.  Please fill me in a bit more on what’s been happening.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes