Re: Verizon lost my trade in
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to help get this issue resolved. Please send us a private message so we may access your account and review this. 

0 Likes
sdg13
Enthusiast - Level 1

This has just happened to me. I mailed in my old iphone with UPS and Verizon says they don't have it and never got a submission number. They want me to have UPS track the package. Something is wrong here.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sdg13, this is definitely concerning & we want to help. Can you tell us how you went about trading in your phone? Did you happen to use our trade in website (https://www.verizon.com/od/trade-in/#/)? If so, when you were done with filling out all the prompts, you would be emailed a submission ID. Did you by chance check a spam/junk folder in your email to see if it landed there? What date did you send the phone into us? With the UPS tracking number, does it show that it was returned to us? AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
SDJD
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am going through this same issue.  I sent in my davice on January 5 and it has been stuck in Ft. Worth since January 7.  No further info available with UPS.  I talked to a UPS rep who advised me to file a claim, tried to do that and it says I'm not able to claim that tracking number.  Verizon is telling me to wait longer.  I need the credit for this device.  Please someone at Verizon help me with this.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SDJD, I am sorry for the issues you are having with the device you returned to us. Do not worry. We are here to provide you the help you deserve. To better assist you, I sent you a Private Message. Please respond to the Private Message at your earliest convenience. 

JacobG_VZW

0 Likes
Emorgan1869
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same thing is happening to me noe

Emorgan1869
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am in on the lawsuit. 

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes