Verizon made mistake back in dec. it's march 16 th and I've had to make hundreds of hours worth of calls wasting my time trying to correct Verizon's mistake and they won't give me nothing for my time or stress... what crap
c1spring
Enthusiast - Level 2

back in nov I edged up and had to store order a Ipoh e six+ had to wait a month, got a call from veriOn to make an edge payment and they would send it out.

got it sent out old five s phone, well in store they did edge up correctly, calier started new edge agreement. and now March 16 still beiing forced to pay old edge agreement when I don't have that phone due to sent back. I've had to make hundreds of calls waiting hours and hours of my time trying to fix VERIZONS mistake.... and they have the nerve to tell me they won't give me anything for all my calls or time wsister and stress over this many month long ordeal thats still not fixed.. what crap

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon made mistake back in dec. it's march 16 th and I've had to make hundreds of hours worth of calls wasting my time trying to correct Verizon's mistake and they won't give me nothing for my time or stress... what crap
c1spring
Enthusiast - Level 2

wow what super crap service yet almost a full month later and still no help, not fixed still billing me...

no i know why I'm going to go to a different carrier like my old one because my work discount and years of this crap treatment isn't worth it any longer...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Verizon made mistake back in dec. it's march 16 th and I've had to make hundreds of hours worth of calls wasting my time trying to correct Verizon's mistake and they won't give me nothing for my time or stress... what crap
mama23dogs
Legend

How did you send the 5S back?  With tracking information?  Return to store?  do you have receipts for return of wrong phone?

0 Likes
c1spring
Enthusiast - Level 2

ssent back with rend back. at that came with my six+, yes had tracking info.. they got it back in jan...

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Take all your paperwork in to an AT&T corporate store and insist they sort it out.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Just curious but why an at&t store?

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

LOL... My standard advice when stupidity has taken over.  The paperwork clearly backs the customer, but somebody on the phone can't see it.  By taking the whole mess to a store - preferably on a busy Saturday - the employees are more likely to want to help to prevent a meltdown.  Just discussing this type of mistake in front of other customers is a potential sales killer.

it has actually worked for a couple of people, which is why I suggest it.

pherson
Champion - Level 1

I still can't see why they would get their verizon issue fixed in an AT&T store.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

OOh,   ya know how you move across town and three months later you automatically drive to your old house?

yep...I'm an ex- pat ....

amend my my blond moment to Verizon store.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Ahahahaha. I'm like if there's a trick I should know please share!!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Kinda like I just wrote 2014 on a check this week....