Verizon no longer cares for their customers. (RANT)
ThatOneGuy1331

I used to love having Verizon wireless, and I've been a loyal customer for nine(9) years never once missing a payment, except for the simple fact that I forgot. Now, I'm seriously wishing I would have just let my contract go up last year when I upgraded. I could handle no longer having unlimited data in place of unlimited talk and text. No big deal. Now I'm stuck with paying for five(5) lines with no help. Six months ago I was making enough working in my own business making $400 a week to cover the $300 bill, and had financial support incase I couldn't. Now I've lost that business and had to find work elsewhere making $8.00 an hour, and I'm the only person in my household with a job. I'm barely making enough to survive, let alone pay for my bill. I've been trying all day to get some kind of relief, but the only answer I've been able to get is "I know that can be very frustrating... you can set up automatic payments if you want to avoid late fees." I need my phone because it's the only way some people can get in contact with me. None of the customer service representatives want to work with me, and heaven forbid I'm a few days late on my bill. I've received FIVE(5) phone calls today to tell me my bill is past due. But do they ask if I'm nearly starving, about to lose my home, car, and way of life? NO! They ask: "How do you want to pay that today? Via electronic check, or debit card?" And when I tell them I don't have the money they have the gall to ask: "When will you have it?" I don't feel like I'm dealing with a customer based business anymore.

Signed

A future Sprint customer.

>>Edited to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon no longer cares for their customers. (RANT)
Not applicable

Please, a cell phone service is a costly non essential service. If you need it so badly as you write then make it a priority to pay each and every month on time. Its evident you don't mind starving, or paying for rent or mortgage as long as you have cellular service.

Verizon is a business, so is Sprint (if you cannot pay verizon how do you plan on paying Sprint, AT&T or T-Mobile ?)

drop the additional lines reduce thed phone to a clam shell non data to save money, suspend service on the other lines without paying for 90 days.

Don't blame verizon for your loss of income. Its not their fault.

You can also go and get a Straight talk phone but again no matter where you go for service its going to cost money to leave, and to pay at the other providers. If that is the case you can afford to pay your bill to verizon.

Good Luck

Re: Verizon no longer cares for their customers. (RANT)
2cool4school
Contributor - Level 1

Welcome to the 21st century, when you agree to make payments for a service you are expectetd to follow up on the agreement. Your situation is tough nobody is denying this but you can't be mad at Verizon for wanting to collect something you agreed to pay. Payment arrangements can be made to an extent but they can only go so far, just like the bank will take your car if you don't pay it, Verizon will shut off your service if you dont. It stinks but its just how it works. Verizon treats each customer equally regardless of their situation at home or otherwise.

0 Likes