Re: Verizon not honoring trade-in promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are happy to review this matter with you in depth. To allow us to do so, please leave us a Private Note here. We look forward to working with you soon!

*Robert

0 Likes
Tmulc5

Seems like this continues to be an issue. My husband and I just traded in 2 phones and were told we would receive $700 for each in trade in value. I now see a credit for $215 for each phone on my bill 2 weeks after turning in our phones with no explanation. This is far from the $700 we were told we would receive. I'll be going back to the store this week and if they can't fix this, they better get our old phones back because we will just return the new ones. This is a terrible business practice. Customers shouldn't have to spend hours trying to get what they were originally promised. 

0 Likes
jwy001
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having this SAME ISSUE, I was supposed to get a $700 dollar credit for my perfectly traded in device and it came back that my device was appraised at $0. I have been giving the runaround for 6-7 months. I had a representative contact me last month off of the form, but nothing was accomplished. Can someone please provide me assistance? Really guys if you are reading this please do not switch over to Verizon, so many people have been having this problem!

0 Likes