Verizon opened second account / terrible service
Teamlift1218
Enthusiast - Level 1

I moved over to Verizon in September and have had nothing but issues since I got here. My first 5 months I had to call in and get my auto-pay credit manually because it would not automatically do so. I talked to someone once a month and they would say "we are still working on it" I was promised a follow up call from every representative and only 1 time did I receive a call back and that was just to update me on what they were doing, after this call I was told I would receive another call back and never did. On the 5th month one representative told me to try something and it worked. After all this I get a letter from a collections agency telling me I owed Verizon 350 dollars so I called in and asked how because all fees and payments were current. I was told there was another account with a different phone number that was opened and that it was a prepay. After spending hours on end with Verizon and the collections agency I have still gotten nowhere. I do not owe Verizon any money and now have a collections account on my credit score that I have had to work on for the last 4 years relentlessly to rebuild. I came to Verizon because of service problems I had with Cricket just to find out they are the same here. I don't want anything that isn't mine and I should not pay consequences for poor service. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon opened second account / terrible service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to turn this experience around, and I will be glad to provide you support. For the best assistance, it will be necessary to verify. Are you experiencing any network issues with your Verizon Prepaid line? 

AngelG_VZW

0 Likes
Teamlift1218
Enthusiast - Level 1

I do not have a prepaid line

0 Likes
Teamlift1218
Enthusiast - Level 1

That is what I’m trying to tell you, there is no prepaid line that I agreed to, I only have 1 plan

0 Likes
TashMC11
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you get this issue resolved?

0 Likes
Teamlift1218
Enthusiast - Level 1

No

0 Likes
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes