Verizon or Time Warner Issue?
ellfeld
Enthusiast - Level 2

I use my Verizon iPhone to call me home number which is on Time Warner Cable.  Recently when calling home I've gotten recorded messages that "We are not available" or that call cannot be completed.  My home phone seems to be otherwise working well.  I get these messages only in the evening and usually when calling from restaurants.  When I call my home number from my iPhone at home it connects perfectly.  Any idea what's happening? I will post a similar question on the Time Warner Cable forums

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon or Time Warner Issue?
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you able to tell whose recording it is? Most of Verizon's recorded messages have a signature "Welcome to Verizon Wireless," or are in a commonly heard Female voice. Time Warner Cable's will be a bit different.

Wherever the recording is generated from will be your starting point.

By the "We are not available" part... is this hitting the TWC Voicemail system? If yes then I'd be biased toward saying this could be a TWC Capacity issue, or your eMTA is losing connectivity at night.

ellfeld
Enthusiast - Level 2

The recording is a male voice.  I've posted the same question on the TWC forum, but no answers from that, yet

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you ellfeld for reaching out us about this. I could not of said it any better than smith6612. Verizon has female recorded voices. I will have way on the side of Time Warner. Let us know what they say.
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes