Verizon "cancelled" my order but my order status still says "in progress"
No_more_verizon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I placed an order just hours ago, and even if I addressed the problem within a minute of receiving the confirmation email, verizon does not cancel the order! 
verizon customer service is bots only, via chat.

Long story short - I selected  gift card as a form of payment, and when I completed the order, the email I received was specifying a the wrong form of payment used was “from account” - instead of gift card - which was selected - such a lie! My guess is that they don’t want people using their gift cards, and deter them via any method, including cancellation of orders.

Called 611 and requested to cancel the order or change form of payment - agent IKEA said that she is unable to complete either of the tasks requested, and opened ticket number 8090769, saying that they will address this immediately.

No confirmation of the cancellation yet after 8 hours, even worse, the status of the order changed to “shipped” !

I am moving my business to another company!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon "cancelled" my order but my order status still says "in progress"
No_more_verizon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I hope you got your money back, I would have called the credit card company to block the transaction, as being unauthorized.

0 Likes
SC0711

DO NOT CALL (866) 338-7390.

IT'S A PHONY NUMBER SET UP TO GET INFO ABOUT YOUR VERIZON ACCOUNT.

0 Likes
SC0711

I have the same problem with an order. Verizon will not help you at all. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can assure you that 866-338-7390 is the correct number for our Internet Order Support team. 

-Jordan

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@SC0711 , Hearing that you feel this way concerns us, we are consumers too and want to help you with ensuring you obtain the device you want.  Please send us a Private Message, so we can assist you. 

*Lisa

0 Likes
SC0711

I already did. Several times. And called multiple times. And used the chat feature.

And yet, the problem is STILL not resolved.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you get the help you need and are here to assist in any way possible. Please respond to the Private Note, so we can get some details. 

*Joshua

0 Likes