Verizon retail fraud
Dhopkins

How can I file a fraud complaint about a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer?  I would like to discuss the issue with someone who has the authority to address the problem and not just tell me since they aren't a corporate store it is my problem. 

Can someone assist me with the proper process to get to someone that can resolve the problem?

thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon retail fraud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dhopkins, this is a very concerning claim. You have our full attention. What happened? Why do you feel that there was fraud involved?

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dhopkins

Hello JoelR_VZW -

thank you for your response,  I would like to provide you the details.  This is a very concerning incident.  I've also discussed with your customer service phone representative.  I feel I've been misled, my old device has been taken/stolen by the retailer, and they have opened an account with undisclosed terms. 

Can you give me the phone number where I can call you or someone at Verizon to discuss?  I've been a customer for 10 years and am extremely concerned with the current situation.

Thank you!

Denise

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm very sorry to hear this happened. We would love to review your account with you. You can reach out to us at 800-922-0204.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The number to reach Customer Service is available in the Contact Us link at the top of every Verizon Wireless web page.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes