Verizon sent me a signal booster, it has done nothing to improve the signal in/around my home.
Darqdamsel

My phone will show full bars, then as soon as I dial I havr 1 bar, and a very shaky bar at that. I am tired of having to walk to the corner of my property for 2 bars. Please let me know if there is anything Verizon can realistically do about cell signal or if I just need a new carrier. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon sent me a signal booster, it has done nothing to improve the signal in/around my home.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Darqdamsel,

A 4G LTE network extender is extremely useful for boosting cell service indoors. I am concerned to learn you have one and it's not alleviating the issue. I would like to gather some information to help address your coverage concern in your home.

Did you have any trouble with the setup/activation? Have you contacted our tech support team for assistance with troubleshooting the device? Have you validated your mobile devices are connected to the network extender?

GinaU_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon sent me a signal booster, it has done nothing to improve the signal in/around my home.
Darqdamsel

No, no, and yes

0 Likes
Darqdamsel

Hello?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Darqdamsel,

Thank you for the answers to the questions we asked. Let's gather some additional information. Have you been able to verify that you're connected to the 4G Extender? You can verify your connection to the 4G LTE Network Extender network by calling #48. If connected, you'll hear an audio announcement stating your device's connection to the 4G LTE Network Extender. Are you dialing this number before making a call? Here's a link with all the information on the 4G LTE Network Extender: http://spr.ly/6587Dl2Ex

Christina_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Darqdamsel

Yes when I dial #48 it says I am not under good network coverage, even when

I am right next to the extender

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018, 8:44 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes