Verizon to other
branshan11
My wife and I have two lines with Verizon Wireless, im about to switch over to another service, but my wife will be staying with VZW. We primarily text to just each other. She text's to her friends quite a bit which all on VZW as well. Basically im trying to find out since I'll be on another phone service and she'll be on VZW. Does calls and text take away from our plans lets say i have 450 minutes w/ Rollover plan and she has a 500 minute plan or 1500 text message plan between the both of us?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon to other
Carm
Contributor - Level 2

Yes they will take away since you will no longer be with VZW. The only possible benefit would be to add the select plan on VZW to include unlimited text/mms messages for her. She can also bump to one of the 900 minute plans which included 5 friends and family numbers which will work like Verizon to Verizon for HER ONLY and add you. Including lik below

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/splash/plansingleline.jsp?lid=//global//plans//voice+plans//individual

As far as you, I am unfamiliar with AT&T plans. I am sure they have unlimited messaging as well.

Hope that provides some 411 on what you were asking?

0 Likes