Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Verizon took my i Phones and lost them Never issued a credit
prerun1

So I order 2 iPhone 13 plus max  phones and traded in my i phone 11's back in late may 2022. I was issued a credit for $800 per phone a $1600 dollar credit. Both phones were received within a week on June 9th by ups at the fort worth location and the statement under return was( left was left on dock!). The next month my credit was removed ?  I have called more than 10 times, over an hour each time still no results and its October 2022? Now it has been over 120 days and ups no longer shows the return info. lucky I took screen shots and printed PDFs of the proof. Really this is how Verizon handles there business. I have been fighting for this credit for a long time. What should I do get a lawyer??? I am so tired of this!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon took my i Phones and lost them Never issued a credit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It is critical that we help find out what happened that caused you to lose the credit under the promotion you identified, prerun1. We have sent a private note to you, so we can help find out what went wrong.

-George

0 Likes