Verizon voicemail long drawn out spiel recording plays me crazy
Pleasant97

Since the Verizon voicemail upgrade some months ago, I am extremely frustrated with the long drawn out voice pattern on the recording I am forced to listen to to get to my messages. It is slow robot like repetition of each syllable in the number that left me the message and the time and date of the call. I already know from M.issed call who it is and what time they called. There is no bypass option to the 20+seconds of unhelpful information. It didn't use to take this long to get to the actual message.  By the time I get to the message, my screen saver has come on and I can't even select an option on my keypad. It's ridiculous. I can't believe other Verizon voicemail users are putting up with this. Please do something!  Can you?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon voicemail long drawn out spiel recording plays me crazy
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you gone through the preferences area of the voicemail system and changed how the envelope information is provided?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Pleasant97

No I haven't. I will look and see if I can find that preferences area.

0 Likes
Pleasant97

I am viewing the Basic Voicemail User Guide pdf. I do not see instructions to turn off envelope information before listening to the message. Can you give me the steps here?

0 Likes
Pleasant97

I figured it out.

0 Likes