Verizon wireless discount offer
josephw
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was recently sent a message offering $25/mo off Unlimited plans. Does this offer indicate it is per line, or it only for the entire account?

Thanks in advance for any information you can offer.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon wireless discount offer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate your inquiry about getting $25.00 when you are an unlimited plan, josephw. Let me get more details from you about the offer you were informed about via a message sent to you. Was there anything in the message saying of which specific unlimited plan and if you were needing to be on Autopay and paper free billing? Please share those details so we can check into the specifics of what you were informed of in the message you received.

-Ed

0 Likes
josephw
Enthusiast - Level 2

The text is as follows:

Verizon Msg: Exclusive discount just for you - $25/mo off unlimited plans. Get Start Unlimited and you'll enjoy entertainment, music streaming & more w/ this plan. This is a limited-time offer and available at 800.922.0204. Reply "X" to stop msgs.

So... my only question is... it is apparently a loyalty offer, does it apply for each line on the account? would the autopay discount also work for this?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, josephw.

That is a great question! Some lines may have the same deal available, it just depends on your My Offers. You can check this online on the My Verizon app under Account > My Devices > My Offers. It should tell you in specific which lines the offer applies to. We can also check it for you here, you'll just need to reach out to us in a Private Note. Let us know if this information helped!

*Celeste

0 Likes
josephw
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, but this doesn’t seem to surface the loyalty offers; it only does the device offers, therefore it doesn’t answer the question. I may simply call in or visit a store to see if I can get clarification.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Just to confirm, you don't see this offer under "My Offers" via My Verizon, josephw? -Marshall