Verizon won't honor discount and offering that several representatives quoted online
klough
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been trying to set up service for my elderly mother who is moving to my area and purchasing a new home.  She is not tech savvy so I've been trying to help her.  She is currently on my wireless account but I was setting her up as a new customer for FIOS and a landline.  When I was first shopping around, the representatives on the Verizon Chat were friendly and helpful and provided the costs involved.  They assured me that the over all cost would be $89/month and I verified that at least 3 times.  However, after I set it up, the bill is for $114/month.  I was then told that I had to download the app and click on something to get the $25/month discount.  I have chatted with multiple representatives online, have been on the phone with at least 4 different representatives, have had my call dropped several times, and have tried going into a physical verizon store.  No one can seem to help and I can't figure out how to escalate the issue.  I have spent well over 12 hours dealing with this.  Please let me know how I can get in touch with a manager or executive level person who can help me. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon won't honor discount and offering that several representatives quoted online
ApleofMyi
Enthusiast - Level 2

@klough Check out the tread of " will Not Honor Trade in" as in that thread are some links to who you can contact for deceptive information as a consumer.

Re: Verizon won't honor discount and offering that several representatives quoted online
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let us know how we can help. We're more than willing to go over the discount that was offered. We look forward to hearing back from you.

*Haley

0 Likes
klough
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you.  What is the best way to get in touch with the right person who can help me?  I really don't want to go through the normal options.  I spent hours going through those channels without anyone who could help me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are able to help you right here in this platform. I am going to send you a link, so I can access the account in a secure chat. By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services, so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note that the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6004MSHxg*Rhonda

0 Likes