Verizon won’t honor signed contract promotion
kstarr022
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’ve tried to get in touch with customer service multiple times. I traded in my phone, handed them it, turned find my phone off and got a brand new iPhone. I signed a contract saying how much I would be charged per month minus the promotion discount, 16 payments later it still has not showed up on my account, I upgraded my mothers phone a week after mine and hers shows up on our account but mine still does not. When I called Verizon I was told the store I received the phone from needs to honor the promotion from my contract but every time I go into the store or call over the phone they have an excuse as to why they can’t help ( the system is down) (I have to talk to a higher up) etc or they HANG UP ON ME I don’t know what else to do. I’ve tried everything but no one seems to be able to help. If anyone from Verizon looks up my account it is even stated in the notes the problem but nothing is being done to fix it.

Re: Verizon won’t honor signed contract promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here for assistance with your Verizon Wireless Account and Services. We are happy to review this matter with you, and ensure you have all the information that you need to get this promotional value. To that allow us to do so properly, please leave us a Private Note here. We look forward to working with you soon!

*Robert

0 Likes
TMacK18
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey I’m experiencing this same issues currently. Almost identically, did you ever get a resolution? If so what happened? I’m owed about 1000 Dollars right now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TMacK18, we're sorry to hear you're having the same problem. We want you to get every single promotion you're owed, and we'll send you a Private Note so we can help.

~Jesse

0 Likes