***Verizon you can do better***
Janesa

CUSTOMER SERVICE LACKING...

I came into the Decatur store on Wednesday evening needing to talk to a rep about a POSSIBLE upgrade.  To make this long story very short I was met with a rep who was overbearing, controlling, and opinionated to say the least.  I asked about the Apple phone and she shot it down immediatlely.  Said that I didn't want that and it required other things that were not worth it. My question is to you IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO OFFER AN APPLE I PHONE TO YOUR INTERESTED CUSTOMERS THEN WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE IT IN YOUR STORE???  Moving on, I asked to see other options other than the Galaxy A 50 which she was pushing on me...she said that any other phone was just going to be a few dollars cheaper.  So I got it.  She went to the back and brought accessories I didn't even ask for.  I asked how much and she said "It's on the box."  How rude.  But that is not the worse of it.  NOT by a long shot.  She started ringing up my purchases.  I told her I didn't like spending money.  She scoffed and said "don't tell that. I see you have a coach purse."  What??? Do you send you employees to workshops titled "how to spot a sucker?" or "add ons = bigger paychecks?"  No one should assume things about customers I don't care what kind of purse they carry or car they drive or clothes they wear.  Moving on, while she was setting up my phone  she was having issued syncing my old phone to my new one.  She said my old phone was a "piece of garbage"  ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!  Now I work on customer service myself however if I had talked to my customers this way I would be fired on the spot.  I have never been treated with so much disregard at Verizon in my the 5 years I have been with you.  If this is going to be the ongoing practices of your establishment then let me know now and my husband and I will take our business elsewhere.  I would hate for that to happen b/c we have been nothing but pleased up until now.  Smiley Frustrated

0 Likes
Re: ***Verizon you can do better***
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you go to a Corporate VzW store or could this have been an indirect store?

Store Locator

0 Likes
Re: ***Verizon you can do better***
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I sincerely apologize for the experience as you always deserve the highest level of support. There is no excuse for this type of behavior and we will use your feedback to improve. May I have the address to this store location?

YaleK_VZW

0 Likes