VerizonUp gift card redemption failure
Montymongo1

I have $250 with Verizon Up, can’t redeem! I get a message stating “can’t process at this time call blah blah”

Yes, I have called 3 times, absolutely useless.

Very frustrated 

0 Likes
Re: VerizonUp gift card redemption failure
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, @Montymongo1. Are you referring to Verizon Up Device Dollars? If yes, please note that Device Dollars are no longer available through Verizon Up. All Device Dollars, including those saved in your wallet, expired on 6/30/22 at midnight ET. You can confirm this information at this link https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-up-faqs/ at your convenience. -Antonio

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're truly sorry to learn that you're experiencing difficulty with Verizon Up reward. Please reach out to our Verizon Up team by calling 866-895-5579. They are available to assist Mon-Fri8:00AM - 8:00PM ET and Sat-Sun8:00AM - 6:00PM ET. 

-Tanisha

0 Likes
Montymongo1

I am referring to the rewards that I have accrued with my Verizon Visa card.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Montymongo1

I understand, but if you're referring to the Verizon Up Rewards accrued from using your Verizon Visa credit card, then this would still be addressed by our Verizon Up Customer Service Team. Have you had a chance to contact them?

-Tony

0 Likes
Montymongo1

Yes,I am. I have been trying for 5 days to resolve this. I have spent 3hours and 28 mins with VZW support, no help, they just transfer me. 
Verizon up sent me back to customer service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Montymongo1

That's odd. What number did you dial? The number provided above (866-895-5579) is the direct number to our Verizon Up Customer Service Team. They should be able to address this Verizon Up Reward concern for you.

-Tony

0 Likes
Montymongo1

Yes, I have spoken to them twice.

0 Likes
Montymongo1

I have now spent over 4 hours trying to resolve this. Neither Customer Service nor Verizon Up have been able to solve this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Montymongo1, on behalf of Verizon Wireless, I'm sorry that you've spent so much time trying to resolve a gift card issue. This is definitely not the experienced we want for you or any of our customers. The only department that would be able to help you with a Verizon Up rewards issue is our Verizon Up Team. I would recommend contacting them back & requesting a supervisor to help with this situation. Thank you!  -Alicia

0 Likes