VerizonUp not linking
kak319

I am so frustrated.  I have signed up for VerizonUp but it is not actually working... I am not getting the credits on my phone or cable bill.  The people at VerizonUp have no clue... but since I am already signed up, it is not asking me to sign in.

They say there is no way to unlink the accounts to try and do it again.  Anyone have any ideas?  I signed up right at the beginning of the program and have essentially lost money on my bill every single month.

No one seems to have any idea how to get the accounts to link.  Ideas?

0 Likes
Re: VerizonUp not linking
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can understand your frustration and want to do all we can to help get your promotion offered through Verizon Up for Home and Mobile service, kak319. Just to confirm, did you sign up with the steps provided here, http://spr.ly/6608GUQwm? Which promotion should you be receiving?

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
kak319

Thank you for the fast reply.

Yes, I signed up through the my verizon app, as indicated.  I followed all those steps (months ago, so I do not recall exactly how it happened), but now when I go into the app, and VerizonUp, it doesn't show me any options to sign up.  I went round and round with the VerizonUp person on the phone, for they were trying to explain what I should be looking for to sign up, but nothing like that was showing.

When I go into the app, it looks like I am signed up for the program, but when I click on device dollars, for example, the "Claim" button is not lit to allow me to click on it. 

I am not sure if I am signed up for the mobile + home discount, but that is what I really want to see... I care less about the monthly rewards, but I am happy to just let them pile up for a new device eventually.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the additional details, kak319. We'd like to confirm if you are set up for the rewards and if not, find out what needs to be done to get this up and running for you. Please reply to the Private Note we have sent. 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes