Very low signal in home
thomas5757

Our home in the last 3 months no longer has a strong signal.  Any know why

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Very low signal in home
Wildman
Legend

Maybe tower issues in area, have you called CS?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

thomas5757 wrote:

Our home in the last 3 months no longer has a strong signal.  Any know why

Did you do any home improvement within your home recently?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Thomas5757,

Thanks to the community for responding. It is unfortunate that you are having service issues but this can be resolved. I would love to help. What is your zip code? Can you please explain how many bars of signal you had before? Can you tell me how many bars of signal you have now? Have you had any device issues? Is anyone else in your home having signal issues? Please answer these questions so I can resolve you issue.

Thank You,

SammuelP_VZW

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
DaisyP_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks, Wildman and Tidbits, for your replies.

Hello thomas5757,

I know what an inconvenience it is experiencing signal difficulties. What zip code are you located in? Are you using the same device that you were using 3 months ago? What device do you currently have? Has there been any changes to the surrounding areas of your home such as homes or buildings recently built next to or close to your home? If you haven't already, please remove the battery for about 30 seconds, reinsert and retest. Let us know if you continue to experience difficulties.

DaisyP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
thomas5757

Thanks for your reply, zip code is 97007, the specific address is << Personal information removed >>.  My my wife cell phone and my cell phone used to have 1 to 2 bars in the house.  Now we have 1 bar to zero bars. At times we will have 1 bar, but in a few moments the 1 bar goes to zero bars, which means we now have dropped calls in the house.  My wife & I both have a Samsung Intensity phone. We both have had no devise issues.      Thanks, SammuelP_VZW.   Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 09:17:07 -0600

<< Personal information removed >>

Subject: Re: Very low signal in home - Re: Very low signal in home

created by SammuelP in Verizon Wireless Services - View the full discussion

Thomas5757,Thanks to the community for responding. It is unfortunate that you are having service issues but this can be resolved. I would love to help. What is your zip code? Can you please explain how many bars of signal you had before? Can you tell me how many bars of signal you have now? Have you had any device issues? Is anyone else in your home having signal issues? Please answer these questions so I can resolve you issue. Thank You,   SammuelP_VZWVZW SupportFollow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

<< Please remove all personal information before posting to the Community >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes