Very poor coverage in Leland, NC
droz67

Hello,

This is an issue in Leland and I have noticed it because my dad lived here.  Whenever I spoke to him, the service was horrible.  He had to walk around outside to get a signal.  Now that I have moved into his house, it is the same thing.  Calls go straight to my voicemail.  I am trying to work out of my home.  I need this to be investigated.

Thanks,

Patrick 

0 Likes
Re: Very poor coverage in Leland, NC
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yikes! We don't want you to have any problems with service, so we're here to help. Currently, we do not show any network issues in Leland, NC. When you are indoors, do you have Wi-Fi you can connect to? As all wireless providers are not able to guarantee service indoors 100% of the time due to factors that are not within our control, we suggest using Wi-Fi for an indoor coverage solution. -Alicia

0 Likes
droz67

The poor coverage is indoor and outdoor but does get worse indoors.  I do have wireless internet but calls still go straight to my voicemail.  As you can see from the post from years ago, this problem is not isolated.

Thanks,

Patrick

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

droz67, we are here for you to help in any way we can! Please send us a Private Note! *Jose

0 Likes