Very weak signal in area of watertown ny , zip code 13601. Not just my phone but others as well
JOEG315

very weak signal instead ofwstertownny , ip 13601, not just on my phone by on others aswell

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Very weak signal in area of watertown ny , zip code 13601. Not just my phone but others as well
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to us that you can stay connected. What services are being impacted by the low signal in the area? How long has this been happening?

EstebanP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Very weak signal in area of watertown ny , zip code 13601. Not just my phone but others as well
KarenMG
Enthusiast - Level 2

We are having the same issue up here in NH. We normally have a very good 4G signal, but in the last 3-4 days, the signal has been very weak, sometimes dropping out completely.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of getting consistent service Woolenegg. What exactly is going on with service? What zip code are you in?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KarenMG
Enthusiast - Level 2

Our zip is 03886. Signal reception has always been good, as we have line of sight to a tower from our property. Usually we had no trouble getting a 4G signal with at least 3 bars. However, in the last week, signals often drop to 1x, or none at all, and show a roaming signal. This affects data, calls, and even texting.

I should note that my husband uses a "Straight Talk" brand phone, and he has had the same problems in the same time frame. I do not believe it is a problem with our phones (his is an LG model, mine is an HTC 612) but rather a network issue.

Yes, I've rebooted.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would also be concerned to experience difficulties with service unexpectedly woolenegg. I have verified there are no reported issues in the area. I know you mentioned your husband on Straight Talk has the same issues. However, do you know of any other Verizon Wireless customers who are also experiencing the same issues? If you leave the 03886 area, are you able to use service without any issues?  

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KarenMG
Enthusiast - Level 2

I will ask around and see if others have noticed anything, and as I run errands today I will see what happens to the signal.

0 Likes
KarenMG
Enthusiast - Level 2

I sent a message out to our local town email list, and got two immediate responses. Both are iPhone users and both have seen problems with poor signals recently.

0 Likes
KarenMG
Enthusiast - Level 2

And another response just in from my inquiry to the local email list. This person has a friend who works for Verizon in New England and the friend told them that Verizon is doing some antenna upgrades (though what area wasn't specified). Could this be part of the issue?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate these details woolenegg. There is another question we can ask while you reach out to other users. How far must you travel before you see a difference?

BobbyN_VZW

0 Likes