Visual Voicemail
MNTwinsFan

Hello!

Anyone using the Visual Voicemail?  If so, you like it or not?

Thanks,

Jamie

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Visual Voicemail
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

I don't see any reason to pay for it.  Services like YouMail, Ribbit, and Google Voice can offer the same functionality with additional features and no monthly fee, plus give you access to your voicemails from your computer so they can be saved and shared.

I'd reccomend looking into those services before using the Visual Voicemail app from Verizon.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

I don't see any reason to pay for it.  Services like YouMail, Ribbit, and Google Voice can offer the same functionality with additional features and no monthly fee, plus give you access to your voicemails from your computer so they can be saved and shared.

I'd reccomend looking into those services before using the Visual Voicemail app from Verizon.

0 Likes
MNTwinsFan

Thank you for your reply and information! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

spottedcatfish wrote:

Dittoes - I've been using You Mail and love it, love it, love it!!

0 Likes