Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Voicemail delay
Shanewilliamsco

The voicemails on my wife’s phone never show up in her voicemail app on a timely basis. This is NOT an isolated occurrence and is a well known issue with some Verizon lines. Other than rebooting the phone, resetting network services, and changing the greeting, are there any other steps to troubleshoot?

Re: Voicemail delay
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Shanewilliamsco,

I depend on my voicemail every day and would be concerned too if I were having any issues in it. We are here to help! How long is it taking for a voicemail notification to show up on her phone? What is the make and model of the device? Do all messages eventually show up in the notifications? Or are some missed?

-Christopher

0 Likes
DrDawn

I have the same problem. I received a call at 9am yesterday that I did not answer. The caller left a voicemail - which didn't show up until 5pm that day. This is on an iPhone 12 running iOS 15.4.1

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Getting voicemail on time is critical, DrDawn. It is concerning to hear this did not happen with the unanswered call you mentioned. Let's get some more details, so we can work on the solution together. Was yesterday the first time this happened to you? How often do you power your phone down fully for about five minutes, and then power it back on? 

-George

0 Likes