Voicemail error msg 9007
tlc0814
Enthusiast - Level 2

My voicemail on my Samsung Galaxy S5 doesn't work. Every time I miss a call, I get an error message that says "Voice Mail Something Went Wrong Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please try again later. If there is still a problem, please contact Customer Service at 800-922-0204 and tell them the error code is 9007". It has been doing this for over a month.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail error msg 9007
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Look no further, help is here tlc0814 Lets get your voicemail app working again. What you need to do is go in & clear the visual voicemail app cache then power your phone off then on again. To clear the cache on your visual voicemail app you can follow the steps here http://spr.ly/6584BdpWA
BryanS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tlc0814
Enthusiast - Level 2

Didn't work.

tlc0814
Enthusiast - Level 2

So, after getting nowhere with this Customer Support - I called 800-922-0204 and spoke with David, who was extremely helpful. He told me to do the same thing as above, I tried again, it didn't work (no surprise). Next step we tried was going into setting, system updates, and finding a system update available. I downloaded that and my voicemail re-appeared with 16 new voicemail messages.

0 Likes
JMP1972
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have no updates 😕 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear that you don't have an update available. Are you having issues with your Voicemail? Are you getting the same error? 

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
rxpharmd

I'm also experiencing this issue.

I've restaeted my phone both before and after force stopping the app and clearing data+cache.

I have no new updates available.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.