Voicemail
DebMal

I am having trouble getting my voicemails on a timely basis. This morning I got a call at 9:23 and I figured there was no message. Well, there was, but I didn't get notified of it until almost 2 hours later. This is NOT an isolated occurrence. Is anyone else having this issue and who do I contact about it? My husband has the same problem.

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, my! Getting your voicemail notifications in a timely manner is imperative, DebMal. We're happy to look further into this for you. When did this begin? Are other services affected? What's the make and model of your device? 

-Kia

0 Likes
DebMal

I have an iPhone8. It happens sporadically. Sometimes I get them as soon as the message is left, sometimes it's hours, sometimes it's days. 

My husband has the same issue but it's less noticeable for hime because he gets fewer calls.

For the cost of Verizon service, I expect much better. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We also expect to deliver much better when it comes to our services, DebMal. We understand the voicemail concern. To be sure we do not overlook anything else, are you experiencing any other issues with that phone or service? When is the last time you powered the phone down for a few minutes, to sort of "reboot" it? 

-George

0 Likes