Voicemails not being delivered when left. Often a 2 day lag time.
ANNKOC75

Voicemails are left on Tuesday but my phone rings and receives the message on Thursday.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemails not being delivered when left. Often a 2 day lag time.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be concerned as well if I was receiving my voicemails two days later than the original date the message was left. Let's take a look at what is going on together. What is the make and model of your device? When did this start happening? Have any changes been made to your device since this started happening? Is this happening with every voicemail or ones left by a specific contact?

MarshallP_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ANNKOC75

I have an iPhone 6. I noticed at least 4 times that there has been a delay in receiving voicemails. Twice it was on a Tuesday but they were from different contacts. There is no real pattern - other than it taking two days. It seems random. Only change to the device would have been updates.

Thanks for your help.

Ann

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Were you connected to the cellular network during this period of delay?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes