Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE SIGNAL STRENGTH?
ScottC_
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 & 5 on my Verizon accounts.  Purchased network extender but Verizon won't let me add it to my account since  it is connected to another account...a previous owner.

0 Likes
Bumps
Enthusiast - Level 3

Replied 1 day ago........

0 Likes
Bumps
Enthusiast - Level 3

Replied 2 days ago...

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

It's not that cut and dried, it appears.

0 Likes
RONLEN53
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have the same issue here. My wife had some service at home and outside with here old phone on our daughters plan. I finally caved in and goat plan of our own, and now no service at home, I'm so glad I wasted the money for two new phones and a plan that we can't use at home. What a joke, when my service contract is up, I'm leaving Verizon.

Bumps
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've replied a couple times...is there a problem?

Bumps
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well...it appears I've been left hanging again!  I guess they can't hear me. Must be their signal is just as bad as mine.

I'm beyond frustrated now and no longer under contract. I guess it's time to see who can hear me. 

I don't like being sarcastic, however, Verizon Wireless Support makes it so easy. Gee I wonder if their job is to "apease" our questions?  The last contact informed me..."We would never want you to feel like we are appeasing the situation." Yet contact has discontinued about a week ago.

In their defense, he sent me a Private Message...after I was off line.  When I responded........................

And that is why my question has NOT BEEN ANSWERED.

Verizon!  If you are having trouble with the signal (as a number of my friends indicate they are as well) JUST TELL US AND GIVE US YOU SOLUTION.

I am tired of the run around....until the monthly bill comes around and your corporate hand is out waiting to be paid.

Hey! Can we pay you for the quality of service we recieve?  I didn't think so.

I've tried to be patient....for a year now....but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Can You Hear Me Now?

No longer frustrated....now irritated paying customer!

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The rep might have been off duty between the time their sent the message and now for some reason. Or maybe they haven't signed into their individual username on the community.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never leave you without some answers Bumps and definitely don't want to lose you with our family. I'm sorry the representative has not reached out to you any further. They may have been off duty but you have so many other channels to contact us.You can report a problem at anytime by calling us at *611 form your phone, 1-800-922-0204 from a different phone, via Twitter @vzwsupport, via Facebook, or via our chat team. If you had issues with signal for an entire year, we may already have an investigation in our system for your area. I have send you another private message just to gather some information to find you some answers. If we miss each other in passing, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via any of our other channels which provide a more instant response. We look forward to hearing from you and thanks for being with our family.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ProblemsInMN

My wife and I as well as our neighbors have the same issue. We live in southern MN.  The entire neighborhood as been on the phone to tech support.  Run around, no answers.  Reset everything, new phones, ...  No help.  We have been on Verizon because up to one year ago they had the best signal in our area.  I don't know if we can get a better signal but for a signal of this quality I can pay alot less.  We own the phones and will be leaving Verizon.  They have wasted enough of our time and money.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my goodness, we would never want you to leave the Verizon family, ProblemsInMN. So sorry to hear about the issues with service in southern Minnesota. We know you rely and depend on us for quality service which is why it is concerning to hear this. Let's figure this out. What are the nearest cross streets and zip code of the location where you are having issues? Are the issues inside, outside or both? Are you having issues with calling, texting or mobile data primarily?

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes