WHO WANTS BETTER (DATA) SERVICES? ?
BRKLYNBANGER1

From the start of my time with verizon I knew that I had the best in network and device quality. But, it seems that the more you upgrade the (LESS DATA) YOU GET.

Let me explain, it's like the (DATA) is running out faster the things you could do in the past changed it takes more (DATA) from you now. Like going to your favorite sites , places you have always been,  you lose more of your  (DATA) , I think there is a lesson in the past for the future. . BETTER  (DATA) SERVICES WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. JUST A THOUGHT. ... BRKLYNBANGER1 OUT....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: WHO WANTS BETTER (DATA) SERVICES? ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRKLYNBANGER1 Times have changed and how incredibly has content changed. Resolution, speeds, streaming has all become incredible. The very things we love are the very things that consume larger amount of data. Pictures and videos are much larger files than they used to be. We want to provide full access to the places you want to be and go at lightning fast speeds. At the same time we have transformed the structureof our data plans to provide better values.
JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

BRKLYNBANGER1

Thanks for that  beautiful rendition of the use of  (DATA). But I think that the people would want more from our (DATA SERVICES ) THAN BIG BILLS  EVERY MONTH . I understand that things change with time but would it be to much to ask for  a  service that would keep your customers happy? I know of 25 customers right now that are looking into other companies with better deals,they may not have your coverage but that is a lost that we are willing to take, I am going to add this,

By being the largest network company, what does that say about what you think of your customers.  ROLL OVER , UNLIMITED, NO DROP CALLS AND THE BEST DATA SERVICES.  WOULD MAKE YOU MUCH BIGGER... JUST A THOUGHT. ..

BRKLYNBANGER1 OUT.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

So. It seems what you're asking for in unlimited data. You should just say it.

Did you know that mobile telephones and internet access on them is a luxury? They are not rights. We are not entitled to them. We have to pay for the things we (WANT) in life. In fact, we have to pay for the things we (NEED). However, we do not (NEED) these devices and all that they can do. We (WANT) them. If you don't like the value you are getting for your money, then you are free to shop around and find another carrier with services that fit your (WANTS) at a price that you (WANT) to pay.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

The USA is headed in the right direction.  In Europe, customers must buy their phones at full price.   But service, including data, is cheaper buy far.    

Now that all carriers are requiring customers to pay for their phones, and pricing service separately, customers can clearly see what they are paying for and make better choices.

Switching carriers for better prices pushes the cost down further.

0 Likes
BRKLYNBANGER1

Well,you're very taking by my comments I guess I hit a nerve,  and are did I mention your name? All I was saying is what a lot of people feel . Your company treat people like idiots.  It will be a high  price to pay on judgement day, but I guess you'll pay your way in... HA HA GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.  The customer needs are first if not way do you care. AND YES IF YOU PAY FOR A SERVICE , YOU SHOULD  GET THE BEST. ANY WAY

JUST A THOUGHT.

BRKLYNBANGER1 OUT........

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Which is why we can switch if we don't like the price or service.

IF you think it's too expensive you have the right to switch.

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

You didn't hit any nerve with me. I just don't take kindly to someone who complains about something so voluntary. If you don't like it go get another service.

BTW....it isn't my company as I don't work for Verizon. I am just a customer, like you. I happen to be very happy with the value I get, unlike you.

Snn5
Legend

"Judgement day....."