WORST service ever
Keidiboo2004

I purchased 4 lines from this company on 10/01 and was told that ALL my acivation fee would be waived. When I got my bill that was not DONE and now no one seen to be able to help me. I went back to the walmart that I purchaesd the phones from and they could not help me because DAVID was not there. I feel lied to and really dont want my serivce anymore.  I am really just over this company and is willing to PAY to get out 

0 Likes
Re: WORST service ever
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Let me get this straight. You are angry at Verizon Wireless because the sales rep at the third party retailer, Walmart, told you the activation fees would be waived?

For one thing, third party retailers, don't charge the activation fees or upgrade fees at the point of sale. Since the fees are Verizon Wireless fees, they are added to the bill. The third party retailers have no control over if the activation fees are waived or not. 

If you had made your purchase at a corporate store, you would have paid those activation fees upfront with the sales taxes. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: WORST service ever
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keidiboo2004, we are truly sorry to hear that the start of your service has not gone as smoothly as we would like. The very last thing that we would wish is to lose you as a customer. All of our equipment does come with a 14-day Worry Free Guarantee. Though extra fees are never something that I enjoy, the one-time activation fee is charged any time a new line of service is started. Details are available under number 2 at http://spr.ly/66021ulrK. Also, the Activation Fee details are provided on the purchase materials and...

LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes