Waiting for Trade In Credit
tzr209
Enthusiast - Level 3

From the Verizon Device Trade-in FAQ - "The device(s) will be appraised within 3-5 days, and you'll receive an email with the final appraised value". It's been 15 business days. How much longer is it going to take to get the final appraised value email?

Final Trade-in value: $0.00

-------------------------------------------

04/29/2021 Your Shipment Has Arrived

04/28/2021 Device received. Expected device matches received device.

04/18/2021 Customer submitted Online

PS: I have sent two PM's to already with no reply from them.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Waiting for Trade In Credit
tzr209
Enthusiast - Level 3

Where is ? No reply here, no reply to my PM's.....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand this is important for you and we can certainly look into this trade-in further,

tzr209. We apologize that we have not responded to your Private Message. Systematically, we have to initiate the message to begin a Private Note. We have sent you a Private Message so we can continue working on this together. 

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
tzr209
Enthusiast - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

We understand this is important for you and we can certainly look into this trade-in further,

tzr209. We apologize that we have not responded to your Private Message. Systematically, we have to initiate the message to begin a Private Note. We have sent you a Private Message so we can continue working on this together. 

GersonG_VZW

I replied to your Private Message ‎05-21-2021 06:12 AM .... Still waiting for your response.

0 Likes
dhutch11

Yea GersoG - I have been waiting for like 3 months for mine to post to my account since Verizon  received my phones.. Good luck to anyone that expects to receive a credit! Multiple calls from 45 min to 1.5hrs each call with customer care trying to figure it out.. Online Chat will look at it then tell you they cant help you! Multiple transfers when you call.. No one can tell me from it being approved for credit back in Feb when I will actually receive a credit. Just wait for it to appear on your bill "like the contract buy out that never showed up then they said I didn't qualify for 5 months later"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tzr209, your time is valuable and we want to make sure you receive a resolution. Regrettably, we have not received your Private Message. Please contact us by selecting one of the methods provided from this link https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/#Chat 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sad to hear that haven't received a resolution. Please send us a Private Note, so we can assist you further.

BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
tzr209
Enthusiast - Level 3

Chat cannot help me. I have already tried 4 times. I have replied to every Private Message you have sent me, and I have sent additional messages to you....

PROOF OF PM'sPROOF OF PM's

0 Likes
tzr209
Enthusiast - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

GersonG_VZW

I have replied to your PM twice. Not getting any reply from you....

I've already heard from chat and PM that it takes 1 to 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on my monthly bill. That is not my question. I don't' know how many different ways I can ask.... Go to the following official VERIZON website:

https://www.verizon.com/support/trade-in-program-faqs/

Look at:

"What happens once I send my trade-in to Verizon", "Once we receive your device...The device will be appraised within 3-5 days, and you will receive an email with the final appraised value".

IT'S BEEN OVER 4 WEEKS AND YOU HAVE NOT DISCLOSED THE FINAL APPRAISED VALUE. WHO CAN GIVE ME THAT? AGAIN, ACCORDING YOUR WEBSITE, IT TAKES 3-5 DAYS... I HAVE NO EMAIL FROM YOU, AND WHEN I CHECK THE STATUS ON YOUR WEBSITE, IT STILL SAYS THE FINAL TRADE-IN VALUE IS ZERO DOLLARS.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I agree four weeks is way too long to get this resolved. I truly want to investigate this for you. Please meet me in a private message. AmberF_VZW

0 Likes