Want to do if I want cancel My phone on parents contract to move to another carrier?
BriannaMNorman

So my upgrade is in march and I want to cancel My phone on my parents line so I can keep my number and move on to my wn plane but how much would it cost and how do I find My contract end date?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Want to do if I want cancel My phone on parents contract to move to another carrier?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your parents have to give permission for you to port your number to another carrier.

Dial #upg from your phone to find out your upgrade date which is also your contract end date. When you port your number, you should do it towards the end of the billing cycle of the account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Want to do if I want cancel My phone on parents contract to move to another carrier?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your parents have to give permission for you to port your number to another carrier.

Dial #upg from your phone to find out your upgrade date which is also your contract end date. When you port your number, you should do it towards the end of the billing cycle of the account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes