Warehouse lost returned phone
LowellGeorge

Yes, but another tale of frustration and incompetency.  Returned an iPhone 4S as instructed in a padded envelope provided by Verizon, with a label and USPS tracking number provided by Verizon to the return facility in Fort Worth, Texas.  We purchased a new phone and the old one had to be returned on time or as we all know a huge charge results.  Sent it October 25, 2015.  The USPS tracking info states it was delivered in Fort Worth at 4:15 am on November 2, 2015.  Since then we have gotten text after text by Verizon that it has not been received - warning to return it immediately.  Anyone, particularly the incompetents working at this facility can go on the USPS website and track it like I did.  Currently hoping and praying the folks at Verizon customer service will figure this one out.  Any Verizon employees out there have any thing to say to me? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Warehouse lost returned phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
LowellGeorge it is definitely our desire that these situations never happened. The ware house receives thousands of phones every day, and unfortunately sometimes there are complications. We do have processes to correct these issues. Have you called customer service yet to file a report  at 800-922-0204? We would file a report to get this rectified.

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LowellGeorge

There is no "report" to file but yes, I did call customer service. 5:15

pm, 11/6/2015 and spoke with Renesa. She took the tracking number from me

which indicated the phone arrived in Fort Worth at 5:15 am on 11/2/2015.

She needed to speak with a supervisor to figure out how to get a ticket

number for the warehouse. Renesa told me she would call me back in 15

minutes. Of course she never did. Who trains these people?

I called back again at 6:26 pm on 11/6/2015 and spoke to Reggie. He said

there would be no warehouse ticket created yet and to wait another week to

confirm the phone was found in the warehouse. He said since I have

confirmation of delivery I will not be hit with a $200 + charge. We'll see.

The tracking number just in case anyone cares: 9202090134523412968455. Go

to USPS tracking on the web, enter it and it will show as delivered on

11/02/2015.

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 7:23 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
Jsolomon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was told this never happens. Then I am told it happens all the time. Happened to me. Been fighting for months now

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Jsolomon. We are very sorry to hear about any issues you are experiencing regarding a returned or traded in device. We certainly want to help with this. So that we are updated, can you please share with us when it was that you submitted this device in for return or trade-in?

-Brett

0 Likes