Wasted Time? PFFT
tradeinbs
Enthusiast - Level 1

Upgraded my phone 3 weeks ago with the so called trade in program that Verizon has...this experience has been the worst customer service experience to date!!! The so called reps (yes multiple!) do not know what they are doing other than to set up your new line and sell the product! Once everything was set up, I got all the wrong information about how to send in my old phone for trade in. First rep said I can print return label on line...(incorrect!) there was not even one there for me to print! Called and spoke to another rep and explained there was no label to print and I was trying to send my old phone to Verizon because I was trading in my phone and taking part in the trade in program advertised. Rep says, "no problem, we can mail you a shipping label!". Label arrives, I mail the phone and received by verizon recycling center several days later and refund = $0.00? First off I said I was trading in my phone and not recycling it! Call #3 spoke with another rep and after being on hold, transferred to trade in program department...department rep says, "customer service should have contacted us so that we can send you the correct label and packaging to mail the phone to us, your phone ended up at the recycling center". I now get referred back to customer service and then get cut off in the process after over an hour trying to track my own phone down!!! I call again and once customer service rep gets on the line I ask to speak to a supervisor, after another hour explaining the situation, supervisor assures me that this will be resolved in 24 hours and that I would receive a call back personally from said supervisor. It is now three days after the so called personal follow up and still no call!!! Called again and spoke to a rep, explained the situation about the trade in again and they transfer me to someone who can help...the person answers "Verizon recycling center"? What is it about recycling and trading in my phone that sounds the same? Recycling....Trade In. Hmmm? DOESN'T EVEN SOUND THE SAME!!! OR LOOK THE SAME!!! And to top it off, they cannot transfer me to customer service! Wonderful! Another call to Verizon "the number one network", explain once again to a rep that's on the line, and after multiple apologies from the rep and multiple holds my issue is still unresolved!!! Total time wasted, (approximately 4 HOURS!!!) All I got was an apology and that they'll follow up and let me know once they've reviewed the taped conversations wether to credit my account for their screw up or NOT? Gotta be kidding me!!! Time to find another number one wireless network...hell doesn't matter which one i go to now, they're all horrible at customer service anyway!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes