We encountered an error while processing your request.
Rachelswiney
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have tried for several days now on both the website and app to manage my apps and add-ons but keep getting this error message.

Re: We encountered an error while processing your request.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are always our top priority. We're sorry to hear that you've encountered an error message while processing your request and that this has been happening for several days from our website and from the mobile app. Let's work together to get this resolved. Have you tried rebooting your device? Have there been any recent changes to it? (e.g., software update, new apps downloaded, recent SIM Card change, etc.,) - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
racjenbed
rjj25
Enthusiast - Level 2

Having the same issue trying to manage my account addons. Same "We encountered an error while processing your request.Please try again later." Regardless if I use Firefox, Chrome, Verizon app on my Verizon phone. Been happening several days in a row now. Since it happens the same on multiple devices/computers, I can't believe this is an issue with all the different devices/computers. Tried clearing cache & cookies, restarting computer; tried removing and reinstalling Verizon app on phone. Nothing works. If I reload enough times it will go to the next step, but always when I cancel my subscription to one of the addons it is endlessly stuck. SIGH, please fix your website Verizon.

Re: racjenbed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello rjj25, we're concerned to learn that you're having issues managing your add-ons, and we'd love to help! We've sent you a private note to better assist. 

~Baldo

0 Likes
daave1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having this exact same issue. Unable to access on my desktop, through the app, etc.. I have been trying for several days now and receive the same error messages regardless of how/where I try to access the add-ons page. Please help! 

Knuckles25
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue here, like mentioned already, tried Chrome, FireFox, Edge and Verizon app. I've also tried private mode, incognito mode, deleting cookies/cache/data and still no fix.

Tried talking to customer service for over an hour untill they passes the blame to the other services and said to contact them, which I did and they said it was not on their side since it's the Verizon site that keeps showing the error and can't even get to the add on page 

Very frustrating.

daave1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I read a thread on Reddit in regards to the same issue and one of the users suggested deleting/ un-enrolling from the 500 GB Verizon cloud services, if you are enrolled in it, and then try to sign up for the bundle. Surprisingly, several users responded saying that it worked! I've since tried to access the add-ons page to see if I am enrolled, but still cannot reach the page before receiving the error. Perhaps you may have better luck and it will work for you or others who come across this thread. Here is the link... 

https://www.reddit.com/r/verizon/comments/idm4j9/problems_with_new_disney_bundle_activation/?utm_med...

Knuckles25
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hope you see this soon, it is working for me, just finished setting all up now.

Also if you want the Hulu no ads you need to sign up for Hulu no adds first by itself direct from Hulu, then go to Verizon and sign up for the bundle after the last page will have an "activate Hulu" click it and you will see the change in your account. This way you only pay for the difference, which is $6 instead of the $12.99

I guess just keep checking until it's working, hope it's finally fixed though.

RE: We encountered an error while processing your request.
rjj25
Enthusiast - Level 2

After 6 days of trying I was finally able to get to the add-ons and make my changes. I did nothing. Just persistence in logging in and trying from multiple different computers, devices, and ISPs even (tried from work). I must have tried 3 dozen different times just today. Anyone else that has been having this issue should give it a try.

0 Likes
daave1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the reply! Just went in and it FINALLY worked for me as well! Verizon must have finally gotten around to fixing the bug. Thanks for the details on Hulu as well. 

0 Likes