Re: RE: We encountered an error while processing your request.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mamms0, we never want you to feel this way about the initial set up process. I will make sure we submit feedback to improve on the activation experience. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. 

-Rodney

0 Likes
jimbo3000
Enthusiast - Level 1

Im having same issue. New phone Moto 2022 on current software. Myverizon app is up to date. Ive un-enrolled from Myvzw and reenrolled and same issue. Logged into chrome, desktop AND app and same issue when loading onto the "Add-ons and Apps" section of Verizon site. I can view bill, login, autopay, but just cant go to Add-ons and apps for Disney Bundle enrollment. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi! We are truly sorry to hear about this issue on your new device, I know that having quality service is very important. So please DM me, it will be my pleasure to assist you! >Terry

0 Likes
pooh1838

I am having the same problem.  Have you found a solution?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to assist you with your concern. Please private message us for further assistance.   *Mabell

0 Likes
BDorrill81

I am also having the same issue. I can log into My Verizon, but I get that error when trying to manage add ons and it won't let manage anything else with the account. I've tried to do it on the phone and on my computer. Tried restarting my phone and that didn't help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, BDorrill81. We want to ensure you receive the help you need to resolve this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further.

*Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, BDorrill81. Please respond to this Private Note to get started. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
gamike

Same issue for me, anytime I try to manage an addon I get the msg >.>  Really frustrating 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, thank you so much for reaching out through this channel, in order for me to better assist you I will need to have more details about your issue. Please let me know where are you receiving this message? >Fer

0 Likes