Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,475 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
We have noticed a lot of dropped calls and slow data.
boomer116ars

We have had a lot of dropped calls and have had very slow data speeds lately at our home and noticed the same thing on vacation between our home and Wyoming.  What is happening? It is so frustrating that we are looking at another carrier.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: We have noticed a lot of dropped calls and slow data.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

boomer116ars,

We don't want to see you leave the family and can relate to how important it is for you to be able to rely on your device and service. I've sent you a Private Message.

Kati_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KATHRYN3775
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same issue of dropped calls at home.  Your response didn't answer the issue.  I could use some help too!

0 Likes
albertor_vzw
Verizon Employee

kathryn3775, I depend on my phone calls to stay connected. Let's get this figured out. What is your zip code? When did this problem start for you? Anyone else experiencing this issue?

AlbertoR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KATHRYN3775
Enthusiast - Level 2

Zip is 48014. All our phones (4) you n our house are dropping calls

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018, 2:25 PM albertor_vzw <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for this information, KATHRYN3775. You mentioned that you are experiencing trouble with dropped calls both at home, and on a road trip. When you are at home, are you experiencing dropped calls in a specific location, or everywhere you go? Are you mostly experiencing this inside?

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes
Jesse311

Your response still didn't address the problem. I have had same problem. I even though maybe my old phone so I upgraded. It has gotten even worse I have been a long time customer. I problem isn't fixed with me in next 10 days you will lose this customer. I drive over the road and have to depend on my phone. If you can't provide better service at this price I pay I feel I will go to TmobTMo and get better service and half the cost.

0 Likes
KATHRYN3775
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes it seems like anywhere. Never happened before

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018, 3:30 AM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KATHRYN3775, thanks for providing that information. I did some research and I don't see any red flags in that area. What make and model devices are you having issues with? Just to clarify is this issue occurring indoors or outdoors? 

Justin_VZW

0 Likes
usdaacg

I have been experiencing the same thing. Dropped calls and slow data. I have attempted to get help with this problem over the last several months.  I was told that my phone was too old, so I upgraded my phone and seems as though the service is worst.  When I upgraded the phone, I chose an unlimited plan (data), text, calls, etc. I don't know if this has anything to do with the slow data. 

As far as the dropped calls that are worse at home, I can't understand why this has started happening within the last year.  I have lived here about five years with no problem prior.  I am reading of way too many of the same type of problems with this carrier. Verizon I am very disappointed in your service and am definitely going to look at other options.

0 Likes