We live in a "known dead zone" and have had no signal for quite a few years, can someone check into this again?
Gertiegooch

We live in Sligo, PA 16214 and are in a "known dead zone" which Verizon told us about a few years ago.  I think it's time I bug Verizon again as to whether they can do something about it.  We have two Verizon wireless accounts and have virtually no signal at home.  We've tried a few "boosters" to no avail.  There is a cell tower a few miles from us but we were told it belongs to AT&T.  Is there a way Verizon can tap into this and share the tower?  Please help Verizon!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: We live in a "known dead zone" and have had no signal for quite a few years, can someone check into this again?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Gertiegooch

It’s important to me that you’re able to maintain a reliable network connection at your home.  What model device(s) are you using?  How is your signal outdoors at this location?  Is this affecting voice and/or data services?  Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes