Weak to no signal coverage for phone and LTE in zipcode 23237
AlexTalbi

Hello,

Can you please check the coverage on our area with zipcode 23237. We have been experiencing super slow to no coverage throughout the whole day, not just sometimes, to the point where we are seriously considering a switch to a more suitable carrier for our family bundle. 

Our devices are iPhone X.
We experience the issue outside the house as well as inside.
this issue has been ongoing for a very long time since we moved here almost 5 years ago.
It seems the whole neighborhood is affected, which proves the lack of tower signal close by.

We don't know who to contact exactly for this but we hope we get a favorable response about this blocker issue asap. Thank you! 

Kindly,

Alex 

0 Likes
Re: Weak to no signal coverage for phone and LTE in zipcode 23237
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello AlexTalbi,

I rely on my service every day and would be concerned too if I were having any issues with it. You are an important part of our family. The last thing we want is to see you go. While we aren't seeing any reported outages in your zip code, the area is very large. You mentioned this problem is only happening in your particular neighborhood. What signal is your phone actually showing? How far from your home do you have to travel before you get stable service? 

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes
AlexTalbi

Christopher,

we get 1 to 2 bars of LTE in our neighborhood (Bendahl Valley).

We travel about 1 to 2 miles out in order to get better service. 

Thank you,

Alex

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is definitely not the experience we want for you! We know how important it is to get great service, and we want to help improve your experience. Please reply to my Direct Message, so we can gather the details needed to resolve this. - Michelle_VZW 

0 Likes