Website Problem - Can't Complete Purchase
Georgia-Mark-T
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have gone multiple rounds this weekend trying to get a line for an existing Verizon Wireless T2000 for the Home Phone service. I have the device. If I didn't it appears I could actually complete a purchase!

If you go to this page:  https://www.verizonwireless.com/home-office-solutions/verizon/

And choose bring your own device, the next page is an option to enter in your IMEI. I can get past that screen. It recognizes my device, gives me an option to buy a sim card or use one I have. I don't have one so I choose to get a sim card sent to me. I'm asked about whether I want device protection or not. And then after I pick the only plan there is, I'm taken to a checkout screen where it warns me I have neglected to provide my E911 address. The thing is I'm never given an option to enter one. If I click the notice that I haven't provided an E911 address, it takes me back to the device protection screen. 

Now I have tested this process as if I want to buy the device and in that case, below the device protection questions, sure enough, there's an option to enter an E911 address. But that option is never presented to me on screen if I already own the device. So simply I'm stuck. I tried chatting with help... which was an exhausting experience. The gist of it is their only option is for me to call and complete the purchase on the phone. With great irony, I hate phones. I'm trying to set this thing up for my mother. I'd rather someone just fixed the darned website so that a customer can actually use it. 

Is there anywhere to submit bugs?

Thanks

Mark