What GREAT home phone do you have with Home Phone Connect?
Chuckle

My AT&T 5490 cordless phone from 1993 and its inferior nine-number memory need to be trashed! What home phone model do you love with your Home Phone Connect? My replacement needs 150+ phone number memory, quality sound, easy-to-read caller ID and speakerphone. Suggestions? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What GREAT home phone do you have with Home Phone Connect?
B33
Legend

With Home Connect you can Chose Just about any Land Line style Phone there is even your 5490 you Just plug the Included Cables that comes with the Home Connect Hook the Power Supply follow the Rest of the Instruction and your Set And Right Now Home Connect is Free on a Two Year Contract.. Here's the Info Follow the Link:. http://goo.gl/Evp3AP 

0 Likes
Chuckle

I'm already sold on Home Phone Connect and have it. Just looking to bring it up to date with a great home phone purchase, based on home phone suggestions from folks who love their own new home phone.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

You Might Try Panasonic's Line of Cordless phones they even have a Model that has Bid Buttons.. Me and my folks have Panasonic Cordless ours have the Lighted Keyboards and big Speaker on the Back to use as a Speakerphone..

Here's a Shot of one of Units We have 3 of them..

Panasonic Wireless Phone Ra.jpg

0 Likes