What apps can I delete without effecting the function of my phone?
othershed3

There are active apps on my phone I want to delete but not sure if deleting them will effect my phone service. Like Google.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What apps can I delete without effecting the function of my phone?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Only the apps that have been downloaded will be able to be deleted.  If the apps were pre-installed or are part of the OS, you can only disable them, not delete (uninstall) them.  If you disable an app, and the phone malfunctions or doesn't work as you expect, then just re-enable the app.

Keep track of what you uninstall or delete so you can get things working again if things go awry.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have? Which applications are you wanting to remove or disable?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Only the apps that have been downloaded will be able to be deleted.  If the apps were pre-installed or are part of the OS, you can only disable them, not delete (uninstall) them.  If you disable an app, and the phone malfunctions or doesn't work as you expect, then just re-enable the app.

Keep track of what you uninstall or delete so you can get things working again if things go awry.

0 Likes