What data plans are avaliable?
JBAR434

apple shows that a 300 mb data plan is still available for current customers is it?  also can one go from nationwide plan to 65 single?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: data plans
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you looking into all the best plan options, JBAR434. The Nationwide 65 Plus calling plans are no longer available to select from. If you still have an older Nationwide plan, the lowest data feature available is 2GB for $30. Our new Verizon plans offer a wide variety of data options http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/verizon-plan as low as 2GB as well but combine some fantastic extras like Carryover Data and Safety Mode.I'd like to make sure that I have feedback submitted to have all the best options displayed properly. Where is it that you're seeing the 300MB option?

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: data plans
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you looking into all the best plan options, JBAR434. The Nationwide 65 Plus calling plans are no longer available to select from. If you still have an older Nationwide plan, the lowest data feature available is 2GB for $30. Our new Verizon plans offer a wide variety of data options http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/verizon-plan as low as 2GB as well but combine some fantastic extras like Carryover Data and Safety Mode.I'd like to make sure that I have feedback submitted to have all the best options displayed properly. Where is it that you're seeing the 300MB option?

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes