What does this message from Verizon mean?
DISH_2001

This is Larry [Removed] & I received this message on my cell today from what I think is Verizon. The message reads  "Your voice mail service will be changed on 10/28/2016. To save stored messages before deletion & info on set up, visit vzw.com/vm-up date1028" My wife looked up that addy & a message comes up that it doesn't exist. Please advise.  Thank you   Mrs. Shore

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: message from Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry for any confusion Larry. This is a Verizon Message. The voicemail that you are using is chanhging. Please follow the instructions in the message to save information and how to change your greeting By Dialing *86 then pres send to call your voicemail.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: message from Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry for any confusion Larry. This is a Verizon Message. The voicemail that you are using is chanhging. Please follow the instructions in the message to save information and how to change your greeting By Dialing *86 then pres send to call your voicemail.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes