What happen
Sexy43
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon has gotten to Big for their pants they just don't care about the customers or is it me. I have been with Verizon for years now. I don't trust or believe a word they tell me on the phone or in person. I watch my bill like a hawk. I have the Note 2 phone I paid full price for which is no good,, Already on my second certified like new phone meaning refurbished . I even emailed Samsung. I'm not in contract with Verizon with the first line but the second line will be out of contract at the end of this month. I called CS told them the phone is staying on 3 g and supposed to be 4 g . Plus people don't received my text messages. I had to send email in order to have conversation . I don't receive phone calls. I live in a 4g area so what gives. I told CS I was going to cancel my service they told me fine point blank. Verizon don't care about the service they give any more. You can't email them anymore they don't have time to hear the problems. Lord forbid if you have to use that sorry Chat line that is a Big Joke.

Labels (1)
0 Likes